Kimber Vale gave me a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Totally inspiring.
Go and read Kimber’s post. Find out her most embarrassing secret. Well, it’s pretty embarrassing IMHO.
The Rules: (see, told ya these were the rules)
- Display the award logo on your blog. DONE
- Link back to the person who nominated you. DONE
- State 7 things about yourself. DONE
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.I don’t even know 15 bloggers. LOL Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me:
- I was 16 the first time I was on a plane on a school trip to Europe.
- I took figure skating lessons as a child and played one of the 7 Dwarfs in the local skating carnival.
- The first pet I remember was a black and white Spaniel-type dog named Lassie.
- I got my first gray hair at 18.
- My great-grandmother moved with her family to Canada from Scotland when she was 11 in 1911.
- I’m terrified of snakes.
- My best friend in middle school ate a dog biscuit, but I chickened out and refused.
Enjoy. (some inspiration for you)