I is inspirational. HAHAHAHAHA

Kimber Vale gave me a Very Inspiring Blogger Award.  Totally inspiring.

Go and read Kimber’s post.  Find out her most embarrassing secret. Well, it’s pretty embarrassing IMHO.

The Rules: (see, told ya these were the rules)

1. Display the award logo on your blog.  DONE
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.  DONE
  3. State 7 things about yourself.  DONE
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them. I don’t even know 15 bloggers. LOL
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

badge-veryinspiringbloggeraward

7  Things About Me:

1. I was 16 the first time I was on a plane on a school trip to Europe.
  2. I took figure skating lessons as a child and played one of the 7 Dwarfs in the local skating carnival.
  3. The first pet I remember was a black and white Spaniel-type dog named Lassie.
  4. I got my first gray hair at 18.
  5. My great-grandmother moved with her family to Canada from Scotland when she was 11 in 1911.
  6. I’m terrified of snakes.
  7. My best friend in middle school ate a dog biscuit, but I chickened out and refused.

Enjoy. :-) (some inspiration for you)

8 thoughts on “I is inspirational. HAHAHAHAHA

1. poltguy says:

So which of the Seven Sakting Dwarves were you? :)

HUGS….

2. K. Z. Snow says:

I thought you were terrified of spiders.

Hey, no need to fear dog biscuits. I used to eat them regularly when I was a kid. Pleasing crunch, kind of a nutty flavor, and a great source of fiber! :-)

• Tam says:

I don’t LIKE spiders, but I’m not terrified of them. Well, I’ll just take your word for the dog biscuit thing and stick to human cookies.

3. Jenre says:

Very interesting facts :). I love the idea of you as a skating dwarf!

4. Chris says:

Like Jen, I love the image of the skating dwarf Tam. :D

5. Tam says:

We were cute in our day. I also remember doing something that represented Canada Day (it was still called Dominion Day back then) and we had red with a white maple leaf. I remember being disappointed by that costume though. Can’t remember who we thought had a better one.